Sunday 26 May 2019

ENFOLDED EVOLUTION OF ENERGY CHANNELS

Our remote group session on Thursday 23rd May was very interesting, so I wanted to post up something about that and to set our intention for our next session on Thursday 30th May.
HUMAN CHANNELS AND EARTH CHANNELS
My intention last time was to connect with the Earth's network of energy channels, its meridian system especially, as part of our year long journey through our human meridian system.

I got some images of the Earth's channels and energy centres; interestingly, they're not all purely geometrical nor all on the surface, and dive down into Earth centres just as our human meridians do. I've often thought that the strange zig-zags of our human meridians are a bit strange, and I think they will only really make sense when we begin to be able to appreciate further dimensions to reality.
ENFOLDED EVOLUTION
I had an insight that our channels and the Earth's channels are not really separate. I think we all know inside that we are part of the Earth but it was new for me to feel just how much are energies flow together. Not only that, we have evolved together just like the different elements in woodland, from the animals to the plants and mycellium, have evolved in continuous partnerships and interactions.
Not only that, but we can follow the shadow of the path of our evolution with the Earth and the whole cosmos as it cycles endlessly from nothingness to infinity and back in every structure of our physical and energy bodies.
So let's start there this next session and see where it leads.