Wednesday 12 June 2019

24/7 HEALING - CONTINUOUS REMOTE SESSION

If you have a health issue you are welcome to join in with the remote group sessions I host on Thursdays, 21:15 to 22:00 UK time and with all the other group sessions kindly posted up here by other hosts.
TUNING IN AT ANY TIME
And also, please experiment with tuning in with whatever energies are available at any time of day that suits you. I do this myself for my own aches and pains and it can be really helpful. I sometimes visualise being in a translucent dome which focuses healing energies as I need them, and I sometimes ask doctors, therapists or chi kung masters from the spirit world for help. There's notes on joining in with remote sessions here which should be helpful for this too:
https://ianwattcranial.blogspot.com/p/remote-treatment.html
HEALING AND HEALERSOne of the cornerstones of the Upledger work, which I've always found very helpful, is that it's the patient that's doing the healing. Whether I'm working in the hands-on way or remotely, I see myself as a guide or an assistant but not as a healer. Why is that helpful? It takes the pressure of me to perform, the session is guided by the patient so will be more appropriate for them, and it reduces any tendency for me to slip into an inflated healer ego... and there's enough inflated egos around in the world already...
Wishing everyone the best possible health and happiness wherever you are, Ian
12 June 2019